|Total phosphorus anhydride (P2O5)||25,00 %|
|Density at 20 °C||1,24 kg/l|
|Electrical conductivity (0,1%)||0,664 mS/cm|
|pH (20 °C)||0,61 – 0,73|
Clean Acid is a multiple-action product:
- correction of the alkaline reaction of the water used for the treatments – in general, the Romanian waters have an alkaline pH and are therefore unsuitable for the application of foliar products;
- a high pH level of the spraying solution can cause some of the pesticides to be rapidly degraded by precipitation or through hydrolysis. Clean Acid is the solution in this case, thanks to its acidifying action;
- significantly reduces the pH values of the nutritional and protective solutions applied to crops;
- improves the foliar absorption of nutrients and increases the efficiency of the phytosanitary treatments;
- suitable for the deep cleaning of the treatment pipes / installations and of various other treatment equipment (tanks, cisterns, containers etc.), as well as for cleaning off mineral salt deposits from the drip irrigation installations.
Application dose and method:
The dose recommended for reducing water pH from 8-9 to pH 5 is 75 to 115 ml per 100 liters of water. To clean the irrigation installations, prepare a 1.5% solution concentration (1.2 liters per 100 liters of water) and apply for 15 minutes.
*Warning and storage conditions: Store Clean Acid Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between -10 º C to +25º C.
Packaging: 10 l can