|Total nitrogen (N)||30% din care|
|Ammoniacal nitrogen (NH4)||7,5 %|
|Nitric nitrogen (NO3)||7,5 %|
|Urea nitrogen (amidic-NH2)||15 %|
|Density at 20 °C||1,30 kg/l|
|Freezing point||-14 °C|
|Electrical conductivity (0,1%)||810 µS/cm|
|pH (20 °C)||6,5 – 7|
Analysis method: According to Regulation 2003/2003
NITROGEN is a constituent of amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids, hormones and chlorophyll and the nutrient all crops need in large/very large amounts
- In cold weather, when the soil is not warm enough, application of conventional nitrogen-based fertilizer in the soil are inefficient, because the roots of the plants are not yet very active (factors influencing the ability of the roots to absorb nitrogen include temperature, moisture, soil texture and plant growth phase, i.e. the physiological capacity of the roots to obtain nitrogen in that phenophase);
- If deficiencies arise or if you want to stimulate and partially support plant growth by using a high quality, highly efficient foliar nutritional supplement, AZOFLUID foliar fertilizer is best solution, owing to its:
- high solubility and quick absorption, coupled with the high efficiency of all the forms of nitrogen it contains (ammoniacal and urea nitrogen are cationic and apolar forms of nitrogen, respectively);
- capacity to provide quick support to plant growth (urea nitrogen is rapidly absorbed and converted into ammonia and urease carbon dioxide in the plant leaves);
- young / active growth tissues benefit from an enhanced urease activity).
Foliar application: 7-15 l / ha in multiple applications, using sufficient quantities of water, in all field crops, fruit tree orchards, vineyards and horticultural crops.
Fertirrigation: 15-30 l / ha
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and +30 ° C.
Packaging: 20l / 26 kg can