|Boron (Bo) soluble in water||11,0%|
|Density at 20 °C||1,36 kg/l|
|pH (20 °C)||7,5-8|
Analysis method: According to Regulation 2003/2003
- boron-based liquid fertilizer that guarantees a quick foliar absorption, intended to prevent and correct boron deficiencies
- supports the metabolic processes, build a healthy cell-wall structure, maintains the stability of cell membranes and stimulates cell growth, sugar transport and carbohydrate metabolism;
- favors a quick and complete absorption of boron and its rapid migration within the tissues and in the flowering phase, facilitating fertilization and the fruiting processes
- regulates the production of sugars, enhances plant’s tolerance to temperature fluctuations and/or freezing and catalyzes the absorption of macroelements.
- Improves crop yield, especially when the root system cannot absorb boron from the soil due to factors such as soil reaction (pH), organic matter, low temperatures, heavy precipitations and high moisture, which cause the leaching of boron from the soil.
The product is suitable for use in organic agriculture.
Application dose and method:
It is recommended for foliar applications in all crops, in a dose of 1.5-3 l / ha.
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and +30 ° C.
Packaging: 20 l cans