|Organic nitrogen (N)||8,9%|
|Soluble organic nitrogen (N)||8,9%|
|Organic carbon (C)||25%|
|Total amino acids||>50|
|Free aminoacids mainly L-aminoacids||>10|
|Appearance||Slightly viscous brown liquid|
|Density at 20 °C||1,22 kg / l|
|pH (20 °C)||5,6 ±0,5|
|Electrical conductivity (0,1%)||135 µS/cm|
ILSAMIN N90 is a biostimulator of plant tolerance to stress factors and of plant flowering. It is an organic foliar liquid fertilizer, rich in nitrogen and free amino acids.
- A high quality biostimulator and fertilizer of high nutritional properties, obtained from GELAMIN through enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen, mediated by a mixture of specific, low-temperature selective enzymes;
- High content of peptides, polypeptides and L-amino acids, which are biologically active, recognized by plants and directly integrated into the metabolic cellular processes; has a strong balancing effect on vegetal actions;
- Stimulates plant metabolism by allowing fast, balanced and efficient nutrition in all difficult vegetative situations, including the quick recovery of damaged plant tissues;
- The regular use of this product helps plants to always keep all their biochemical pathways active under both normal conditions and in critical times of extreme stress;
- Supports plant tolerance to soil salinity;
- Increases active resistance of plants to pathogen attacks;
- Stimulates flowering and allows the quantitative and qualitative improvement of crop yields.
The product is allowed for use in organic farming.
Application dose and method:
A dose of 1.5-2 l / ha is recommended. Foliar applicability to all crops, as a biostimulator of stress tolerance and / or as a fertilizer.
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and +30 ° C.
Packaging: 20 kg can
Made in: Italy