|Phosphorus (P2O5)||25,50 %|
|Potassium oxide (K2O5)||17 %|
|Potassium oxide Potassium oxide ( B)||0,15 %|
|EDTA-chelated copper Cu)||0,15%|
|EDTA-chelated iron Fe)||0,3 %|
|EDTA-chelated manganese (Mn)||0,15%|
|Soluble molybdenum ( Mo)||0,015%|
|EDTA-chelated zinc (Zn)||0,15%|
|Density at 20 °C||Approx. 1.37 kg/l|
|Electric conductivity (0,1%)||0,425 mS/cm|
|pH (20 °C)||4,5-5|
Analysis method: according to Regulation 2003/2003.
- a liquid fertilizer with a high and balanced content phosphorus, potassium and soluble microelements content, with high mobility within the plant and specific biostimulation effect on metabolic processes;
- it favors and stimulates cell multiplication, prevents the negative impact of excessive amount of nitrogen in plants and balances vegetative and foliar growth;
- its components intervene in the synthesis process of chlorophyll, enzymes and proteins;
- it favors the absorption of other nutrients,
- it stimulates the plant’s natural mechanisms of defense against stress and / or unfavorable crop development situations;
- it stimulates the plant’s defense mechanism against pathogens and contributes to fruit ripening, increasing fruit color, taste and preservability.
Recommended application doses and methods:
Foliar applications in any crop, in a dose of 1.5-3 l/ha.
*Warnings and compatibilities: