|Organic nitrogen (N)||1%|
|Soluble organic nitrogen (N)||1%|
|Organic carbon (C) of biological origin||10%|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||6-7%|
|Organic substance with nominal molecular weight <50 kDa||30%|
|Density at 20 °C||1,1-1,17 kg / l|
|pH solution 1% (20 °C)||7-9|
|Electrical conductivity (0,1%)||217 µS/cm|
AUXI 4C is a biostimulator of the plant’s root system and an enhancer of plants’ tolerance to stress factors. Auxi 4C is a brown algae nitrogen- and potassium-based organic liquid fertilizer.
- A 100% organic product obtained from brown algae extract (Ascophyllum nodosum);
- A natural source of growth hormones / regulators with a balanced content of auxins, cytokines and gibberellins that stimulate rooting and root mass development.
- Stimulates the absorption of minerals and nutrients by the root cells – cytokines attract nutrients into the developing tissues;
- High carbohydrate content (improves soil aeration and structure, especially in clay soils., facilitation water retention in the soil and the development of beneficial microflora);
- A balanced content of nitrogen and potassium;
- Systemic (ascending and descending) action;
- Controls major physiological nutritional disorders in the initial stages of plant growth by photosynthetic stimulation, ensuring the growth and development of young plants;
- Reduces the stress induced by abiotic factors ( drought, frost) and enhances plant tolerance in saline soils;
- Improved stimulation of endogenous protection to fungi, bacteria and viruses through the production of phytoalexins.
The product is allowed for use in organic farming.
Application dose and method:
1.5-2l / ha per 2-4 on leaves in autumn and / or at start of vegetation in spring.
Apply on soil and foliage using a coarse-nozzle sprayer. Apply also by fertirrigation, as a biostimulator of plant rooting and stress tolerance, in any crop.
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between 5 ° C and 30 ° C.
Packaging: 25 kg can