|Organic nitrogen (N)||4,0%|
|Soluble organic nitrogen (N)||4,0%|
|Soluble boron (B)||0,03%|
|Soluble manganese (Mn)||0,1%|
|Molybdenum soluble (Mo)||0,001%|
|Carbon (C) of biological origin||14%|
|Total amino acids||26%|
|Free amino acids||3%|
|Appearance||Suspension fluid, brown|
|Density at 20 °C||1,15-1,25 kg / l|
|pH (20 °C)||6,8-7,5|
|Freezing point||– 5°C|
|Electric conductivity (0,1%)||217 µS/cm|
Manitoba is a biostimulator of plant tolerance to stress factors. It is a liquid foliar organic fertilizer containing nitrogen and microelements.
Manitoba acts as a regulator of the numerous metabolic processes (the free amino acids that are present in its content penetrate the plants’ cells, boosting their photosynthetic activity and their chlorophyll content).
Application of this product to all plant species:
- supports chlorophyll B formation and photosynthesis;
- supports the formation of free amino acids and soluble sugars;
- improves and promotes the absorption of fertilizers and enhances the assimilation of nitrates into the plant leaves, preventing nutritional imbalances and sustaining balanced and vigorous growths;
- induces plant’s tolerance to climatic stressors (drought, wind, frost, excessive humidity);
- supports plant’s tolerance to soil salinity and facilitates the plant’s quick recovery after the action of mechanical factors (e.g. hail)
- reduces stress caused by chemical factors – pesticides;
- enhances the active resistance of plants to attack by pathogens;
- stimulates and sustains flowering, improves the external appearance of fruits in vegetable species, trees, fruit trees and vines, while positively influencing the size of the fruits.
The product is allowed for use in organic farming.
Application doses and methods:
Two to four applications are recommendable, in doses of 2-3 l / ha. Apply on foliage, in all crops, as a biostimulator of plant’s tolerance to stressors and / or as a fertilizer.
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and +30 ° C.
Packaging: 20 l/23 kg can