|Azotobacter chroococcum||1×108 cel/ml|
|Density at 20 °C||1.0 kg/l|
|p H||6.5 – 7.5|
- N-Fix has the ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen in the plant. It has an associative symbiotic relationship with the herbaceous plants, thus unlocking atmospheric nitrogen 30-50% of the N requirement) to various crops.
- Its cells activate in contact with the soil, producing an active cell layer. Azotobacter chroococcum develops at a temperature range of between 9 to 35°C and at a pH ranging between 5.8 to 5, which makes it highly sensitive to a pH of less than 5.8.
- Promotes the absorption of vitamins and other growth substances.
- Enhances seed germination and supports the rapid development of the root system of plants.
- Strengthens the plant’s resistance against pathogens such as alternariosis, fusariosis, helminthosporium.
- Resistant to high levels of salts and works very well on alkaline soils.
Incorporation into the soil:
2 liters / hectare, in 250- 400 l of water, applied either through a drip system or mixed with 1 ton of organic fertilizer/manure. It is advisable to leave an interval of 7 days before applying a chemical fertilizer or a pesticide.
5 to 7 ml / kg of seeds
Mix 50 ml – 70 ml of product with 10 liters of water and soak the roots of the seedling in the mixture for 10 minutes before transplanting the seedling.
Dilute the product and apply 600 ml / hectare by spraying.
Storage conditions: Keep the product in its original packaging, hermetically sealed, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms, away from the direct action of the sunrays and heat sources. Storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and +30 ° C.