|Total nitrogen (N)||1|
|Water-soluble organic nitrogen (N)||1|
|Biological-origin organic carbon (C)||10|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||6-7|
|Organic substance with a nominal
molecular weight <50 kDa
|Density at 20 °C||1.17-1.20 kg / l|
|solution pH (20 °C)||6-6,6|
|Electrical conductivity||48-57 mS/cm|
Analysis methods: according to Regulation 2003/2003.
TERRAM NUMBER ONE:
– stimulates and supports the accelerated and balanced initiation, growth and development of absorbent hairs
and lateral roots, ensuring an improved start of crops;
– stimulates and supports photosynthetic activity, improved absorption of nutrients in the root cells and increases
the efficiency of their transportation into the plant by preventing nutritional imbalances in the early stages of
– improves endogenous protection against fungi, bacteria, viruses and abiotic stress by supporting the production
of phytoalexins (anti-pathogenic and anti-oxidative substances);
– favors and supports the activity of beneficial microorganisms in the rhizosphere
– improves soil structure and the aerohydric conditions, hwith properties that determine a high capacity for water
retention and nutrient availability in all soil types.
*Warnings and compatibilities:
– Stir before use
– Do not mix with products based on potassium phosphite.
– For any mixture, a small-scale compatibility test is recommended before applying the treatment.
– Foliar: 2 – 3 l /ha.
– Fertilization and irrigation: 6-10 l/ha.
Storage conditions: The product is stored in its original packaging, waterproof, in cool, dry and well-ventilated rooms,
away from the sun and heat sources. Storage temperature: between 5°C and 30°C.
Packaging: 20 l canister